Issue 48 of the Lotus Engineering proActive magazine is now available on Issuu, featuring:
- Spring 2013 – Dave Leggett takes a look at the automotive industry
- Hydrogen propulsion– Utilising and storing hydrogen
- Material trends – Current trends in use of materials to reduce weight
- Crashtesting a lightweight vehicle – Lotus Engineering USA discuss phase 2 of their lightweight study
- Jon Shaw – Industry interview with Bombardier Transportation’s Project Director Aventra & Head of Engineering
- Nathan Leeming – Interview with Lotus Cars’ head of quality
The interview with Nathan Leeming is particularly worth a read, with insights in to quality auditing, supplier relationships, causes of previous delays to the Exige S and where they need to improve with future products.