Lotus-on-Track are at Brands Hatch on Saturday 1st March for a track day on the Indy Circuit ahead of this years LoTRDC season, and even if you aren’t taking part on the track day you can pop along to take advantage of their hospitality with some great free offers including:
- Free tea and coffee for all Lotus club members at the Essex Autosport garage.
- Free raffle, with prizes including Andrew Kitson prints and LoTRDC season passes.
- Free passenger rides with Lotus garages and LoTRDC drivers if signed up before lunch. (Over 20’s only)
- Free entry to Brands Hatch including access to the GP Paddock.
- Free fitting and £50 Lotus on Track voucher on Avon ZZR tyres purchased on the day. (Terms and conditions apply)
To find out more and register your interest be sure to check out our forum thread.
Also don’t forget if you’re looking to take part in this years Lotus Cup UK Speed Championship 2014 time is running out to register – be sure to visit the LoTRDC site for more details!