SELOC, in conjunction with Lipscomb Lotus, are pleased to announce that 16 places on the Lotus Driving Academy have been secured at preferential rates on the 10th of March 2012 for SELOC members.
The day will revolve around the Elise level 1 which would normally cost £399, but we have been able to secure a saving of £70 per head for SELOC members so only £329 for the whole day! Please note however that there are only 16x places available, so act fast!
The day includes:
· Welcome coffee & pastries in the Lotus Motorsport Clubhouse overlooking the newly re-built Hethel Test Track
· Safety Briefing and introduction of basic track driving techniques
· 3 x 25minute Driving sessions behind the wheel of a Lotus Academy Lotus Elise accompanied by dedicated Instructors helping you on your way
· Lotus Factory Tour
· Lunch provided for all in the Clubhouse overlooking the track
· Hot-laps by the Instructors
· End of day evaluations for each participant
· Classic Team Lotus Factory visit
To begin with we’re offering this up exclusively to SELOC Club Supporters until December 31st 2011, at which point we’ll be opening up any remaining places to members on the event reserved list. We will be contacting those who’ve signed up to the Event Page on a first come, first served basis with payment details.
You can find out more about the Lotus Driving Academy Level 1 on the LDA website, or read Andibrook’s write up on his visit earlier this year here.